Monday, August 20, 2012

Canon PIXMA MG3150 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Wi-Fi and Auto Duplex)

Canon PIXMA MG3150 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Wi-Fi and Auto Duplex)


I bought this printer some weeks ago. Until now , I did not use it so many times but it works well. I am satisfied with the quality of the printing as I bought it for my CV. The scan is a good one too. And for people like me ( I mean not so clever with technology ;-) it's very easy to set it up. I did it by myself, reading, following the instructions. It's delivered with a USB cable too.
The only cons until now is the noise that this printer makes every time it works...but it's not a big problem (for me at least).
I would recommend it for people with no big needs in printing. A very good ratio quality/price.

I bought this printer to replace a 9 year old HP printer as I wanted a basic printer which was wireless and had auto-duplex printing. This was one of the only printers I could find at this price with both features.

Although set up took a little while because the instructions missed a few steps, it was easy enough to guess which options to choose so the printer was up and running within around half an hour. It prints and photocopies very well, both in colour and black and white, though colour copying is slower. I like that I can print a colour document in black and white to save on colour cartridges as my old printer didn't give this option. Starting up the printer is a tad slow and noisy but, overall, I think this is a great value household printer.



I bought this because I wanted a front-loading wireless printer to fit into a small space in my flat. The printer - and wireless connection - were very easy to set up (I am by no means a techie)and works well. Print quality is good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.


    canon printers pixma driver windows 10

    ReplyDelete